I'm going to introduce a very simple recipee of my own and most children will love it.
600 g of prawns washed and peeled.
1 can button mushroom, sliced into small pieces.
100 g of mixed colored vege (jagung beans, green beans and carrot cubes)
1 onion, sliced into small pieces.
2 table spoons of creamer (coffee mate) or ¼ cup of UHT milk
½ tea spoon of salt.
3 table spoons of oil.
5 slices of Kraft cheese.
1. Heat 3 table spoons of oil in pan and fry the onion.
2. Add in the prawns, mushroom, mixed vege cubes, creamer, salt and stir fry until prawn is just cooked.
3. Transfer the above into a bowl and place the cheese evenly on top.
4. Put the bowl into oven, set 200 C and bake for 10 to 15 minutes until cheese is melted.
5. Remove and serve while it’s still hot.